IN THE NEWS!
CFI Menlo Park:
A Magical Place Where Love Happens
The Child & Family Institute creates and conducts family programs that nurture the growth of strong, loving communicating families. The Child & Family Institute is a place for families to discover and celebrate their wholeness and uniqueness. Educational programs designed for children and families are presented in a playful, nondenominational, spiritual setting. We hope you will join us!
• Click here to donate or pledge to our Annual Fund. Please note our fiscal year ends June 30, 2020.
Fall Registration is now open.
• To register for our Fall 2020-2021 programs, click here.
• To review our 2020-21 Fall Programs, click here.
Summer Registration is now open.
• To register for our Summer 2020 program, click here.
• To review our Summer 2020 program, click here.
• Our Moonlight in the Meadow Roaring 20’s Annual Benefit was a big success! We are so blessed to have had such wonderful benefit co-chairs who created such a fun evening for all. Thank you!
Pictured here from left to right: Crystal and Ryan Judd and Nikki and Tony Lahlouh